[xsl] multiple input xml docs

Subject: [xsl] multiple input xml docs
From: Dave Dearman <David.Dearman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 May 2003 14:29:10 -0400
Hi all,

I have a question that I have been pondering all afternoon with no
success.

I have two xml documents, each of the two documents have the same
structure but with different data and namespaces (ex:)
(doc 1)
<people xmlns="http://people.file1";>
  <name>david</name>
  <name>glen</name>
  <name>travis</name>
<people>

(doc 2)
<people xmlns="http://people.file2";>
  <name>bob</name>
  <name>jim</name>
  <name>smith</name>
<people>

What I want to accomplish is, read both of the xml files into a single
xsl and have it transform each of the files differently according to
their namespaces. Is this possible?? I have been trying for a while with
no success.  I have been using document() to take in the second xml
file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks
Dave