Re: [xsl] split cdata with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] split cdata with xsl
From: Sebastien GRUHIER <sgruhier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:55:06 +0200
I have downloaded the last version of Xalan. I know it's not wrong but some stupid applications don't like this kind of XML and I have to convert my files for one of those applications!!
May be there is another Java library like Xalan?

Thank you
Sebastien

Joseph Kesselman wrote:

There was a known glitch in Xalan's serializer code which caused this
behavior; I'm not certain whether it has been fixed or not. Try the most
recent version of Xalan.

(It isn't clear that splitting the text into multiple CDATA blocks is
actually _wrong_, per the spec... but it is suboptimal.)