Re: XSL-List as SPAM [was RE: [xsl] Finding immediately preceding node.]

Subject: Re: XSL-List as SPAM [was RE: [xsl] Finding immediately preceding node.]
From: Betty Harvey <betty@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:30:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Tommie:

	I also have Spamassassin running but it didn't flag any of these
messages as spam.  I find Spamassassin to be pretty good but occasionally
I will find a few messages that get thrown away by mistake. I have both
Spamassassin and Procmail running.  Procmail has more problems than
Spamassassin because it relies on keywords.

Betty