Re: [xsl] Re: Duplicates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Duplicates
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:37:42 +0100
> There are real cases when this is simply unavoidable,
Ah maybe you (and Lars, in other threads today) are turning into Jeni
and can now read users real questions irrespective of the actual text in
the message:-)

>   Can anybody help me. I want to filter duplicates without use of keys and
>   preceding-sibling

I didn't read this as being in a case where keys won't work
(preceding-sibling wouldn't work in that case either, but preceding
would) rather a case where they would work but were not wanted (for some
reason)

> One solution is to use the "make-distinct" template from FXSL. This solution
> was first posted in xsl-list a year and a half ago:

lots of good stuff in FXSL...

David