Re: [xsl] avoid namespace declaration copying

Subject: Re: [xsl] avoid namespace declaration copying
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:32:50 +0100
  For example if I copy node /nodeset from sourcetree I sometimes get
  <com.csc_FinancialInd
  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>N</com.csc_FinancialInd>

well you are probably trying to remember

exclude-result-prefixes="fo"

on the xsl:stylesheet element but if you are copying nodes from the
source to the result then you are almost certainly not generating FO at
all in which case you can remove the
xmlmns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
from your xsl stylesheet element, it is probably just left over from
some previous stylesheet that was generating FO that you used as basis.

If the namespace is not here at all, you don't need to specifically
exclude it.

David