RE: [xsl] importing/including a stylesheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] importing/including a stylesheet
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:29:08 -0700

Ahhh.. apple... I have been using my dual processor g4 to listen to iTunes
mostly...

You could also try using saxon as your processor. But I really don't know
who owns this bug.

> > If you are using Resin and it's processor, there is a known bug that
> > should
> > be fixed in the latest snapshot release (haven't had a chance yet to
> > try
> > it).
> >
> > You could also try to use a custom URIResolver setting the resolution
> > explicitly.
>
> how could i do that?

For xsl:import/include use the setURIresolver method of the
TransformerFactory. For document() use the same method on the Transformer.

An example resolver might look like:

class MyURIResolver implements URIResolver {
   private MyProject project;

   public GeneratingURIResolver(MyProject _project) {
      this.project = _project;
   }

  public Source resolve(String href,String base) {
    if (href.endsWith(".xsl")) {
      return new StreamSource(something);
    } else {
      return new StreamSource(something else);
    }
  }
}

Best,