Re: [xsl] Decent and reasonably priced editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] Decent and reasonably priced editor
From: waldron.Navix@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:11:43 +0900
XML-Mind XML editor
Their Standard version is free. Check out their site at:
www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor
Hope that helps.

Dee Waldron
Navix Co. Ltd.
Tokyo, Japan

Kaine Varley <kaine.varley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@lists.mulberrytech.com on 2003/06/10
01:45:44

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxに返信してください

送信者:   owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

宛先: "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
件名: [xsl] Decent and reasonably priced editor

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent and reasonably price XML
editor for both XML and XSLT? I used to use XMLSpy 3.5, which had some great
features like formatting and indenting XML. However, I was quite taken aback
by the enormous price hike $399, to version 5. I'm not after anything fancy,
like managing XML projects or even intelli-sense, just the formatting and
parsing for validity would be great.

Thanks,

Kain