Re: [xsl] Again: XML to RTF - display of Unicode characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Again: XML to RTF - display of Unicode characters
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:57:27 +0100
> I need some code in my XSL to RTF that makes all of the different encodings

use the text output method in XSLt with utf8 or utf16 encoding.
That will get all the letters into your rtf file.

then all you need to do is persuade Word to understand Unicode, I know
nothing about Word (never having written a document in that system) but typing
microsoft word unicode
just now into google returned "10 of about 81,800" links, several of
which looked like they might tbe useful.

Basically all you need to do is set up word to write Unicode, write a
sample doc, look at the generated rtf in a plain text editor, and then
produce that style of rtf in XSLT, adding whatever rtf instructions word
needs to set up unicode.

David