Re: [xsl] Import HREF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Import HREF
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:31:06 -0700
This:
<xsl:import href="/utility/dbXMLContent_T.xsl" />
Doesn't seem to work.
My hierarchy looks something like this:

/ "WEB ROOT"
/utility/dbXMLContent_T.xsl
/admin/recordmaster/document/content.xsl

Content.xsl needs to import dbXMLContent_T.xsl.
The import works if I start the URI as "../../../utility" but not as
"/utitilty"

Karl