[xsl] check that user input falls within range attributes

Subject: [xsl] check that user input falls within range attributes
From: "Kathy Burke" <Kathy_Burke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:19:48 -0400
Sorry to be greedy, but I thought I'd break up my questions...this will be
the last one for a while.

As mentioned, I have a <step> element, within a <step> element there may be
a <measure> element with three attributes: name, hirange, lorange.

In my xsl, for each <measure> element I create an input box name with a
"Verify" button. Could someone just please point me in the right direction
on if/how I can (when the user on-clicks the Verify button), check the input
value of <measure> to see that it falls within the <HiRange> and <LoRange>
attributes. I'm trying to process this as part of the xmlDocument vs.
xmlDOMdocument. Simply saving the value within the xmlDoc and verifying its
value, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Kathy