Re: [xsl] expand conditional variable in xsl:key match

Subject: Re: [xsl] expand conditional variable in xsl:key match
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:14:57 -0400
Xiaocun,

I suggest you think about how to split your process in two, one to enhance the data, one to do the grouping.

If this is not possible, your problem just looks tough. The key-based grouping technique can only be pushed so far. Another technique to think about is a forward-walk (a recursive template that chooses the nodes to group one node at a time, but stops on certain conditions). I suppose if you're desperate for something to do Friday night, you might want to try this just for fun. (Sorry I can't promise to be around to help.)

I hope that helps, anyhow,
Wendell