Re: [xsl] how to view html not xml/xsl?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to view html not xml/xsl?
From: Steve Rosenberry <Steve.Rosenberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:15:23 -0400
David Carlisle wrote:

> if you download MS's xmltools for IE package then IE just gets a right
> button menu option "View XSL output" (and another one: Validate XML)

I believe that's where I appropriated the javascript version I posted
earlier.

FWIW: I used the XML document's internal stylesheet specification to
display an HTML form to edit the base XML.  The toolkit menu item
displayed the HTML for the displayed edit form.  With some appropriate
edits, my "Display HTML" would display the HTML that would be generated
using a second "publication" stylesheet.

--
Steve Rosenberry
Sr. Partner

Electronic Solutions Company - For the Home of Integration
http://ElectronicSolutionsCo.com

(610) 670-1710