[xsl] A Runtime Error: Cannot mix different threading models in document.

Subject: [xsl] A Runtime Error: Cannot mix different threading models in document.
From: "Jason" <estudio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:22:32 +0800
Hi all,
	I using a html page to startup a xslt transformation, below is
the javascript included in the HTML:

<script language="JScript">
function LoadXML(inFilePath){
	var s;
	xmlDoc.async = false;
	xslDoc.async = false;
	if (inFilePath=="") return false;
	xmlDoc.src=inFilePath;
	xslDoc.src="SortingTable.xsl";
	Translate();
}
function Translate(){
	result.innerHTML = xmlDoc.transformNode(xslDoc);
}
</script>
<!-- the XML-island of the XML and XSL file -->
<XML ID="xmlDoc"></XML>
<XML ID="xslDoc"></XML>

it is running ok on most computer(with MS-IE6),but some time cause
"runtime error : Cannot mix different threading models in document."
error on following line
result.innerHTML = xmlDoc.transformNode(xslDoc);

I don't known WHY cause this error, (even I don't know what environment
is on that computer) can anybody give me some suggestion for it?

can change the code to : ?
var xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument");
Var xslDoc = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument");

Thanks
Jason