Re: [xsl] XSL book recommendations

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL book recommendations
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:41:55 -0400
At 2003-06-18 14:11 +0100, Drew McLellan wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good overall XSL reference book?
My preferred style is a functionality walk-through with practical usage examples.

Is there anything like that that anyone could recommend?

You can review free excerpts of our two XSL books we sell from our web site as hyperlinked PDF files. The excerpts contain the complete text of the first two chapters and all the annexes, and the introductory sections of all other chapters. We try to make the excerpted annexes useful references in their own right, regardless of whether you buy the books or not. Buying any edition gives one free access to all future editions.

We hope you can decide from the free excerpts if the book will meet your needs or not.

................. Ken

p.s. US Government employees in all departments worldwide who read this would be interested to know they have free prepaid access to their private copies of these two books through links available on our web site

-- Upcoming hands-on courses: (registration still open!) - (XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO) North America: June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:    http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc