RE: [xsl] xsl:number problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:number problem
From: "Yan, Charlene" <Charlene.Yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:14 -0400

What are you actually opening in your spreadsheet application? Is there a file?

I have a struts web application that generates an xml string.  I post the xml string to a StreamGenerator in Cocoon and use gnumeric and xsl to convert the xml string to be displayed in Excel in a new browser.  Then the user can save it as Excel file or do anything they want from that point on...

Charlene
     "Thus I make my own use of the telegraph, without consulting
      the directors, like the sparrows, which I perceive use it
      extensively for a perch." -- Thoreau