[xsl] Creating a link to the original XML file

Subject: [xsl] Creating a link to the original XML file
From: Jerry Neild <neild@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:35:52 -0700

This seems like such a simple question, but I can't find the answer in the
archives or books I have.  I'm sure my inexperience has me looking in the
wrong place.

I have an application that produces a randomly named XML file on a server
and I have an XSL file that converts the XML into a nice HTML report for
users.  I need to put a link at the top of the HTML page that passes the
filename of the original XML file to another application for further
processing.

For the life of me I can't figure out what to do in the XSL to grab the
original XML filename and format it in the HTML.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help and patience with a beginner.

Regards,
Jerry