RE: [xsl] postion gives me 2 instead of 1

Subject: RE: [xsl] postion gives me 2 instead of 1
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:58:42 +0100
FAQ: the first child is the whitespace text node that precedes the
element.

But match = "listitem/para[1]" should work, because the [1] here means
"the first para child of a listitem". The position() function tests the
number of the element within the sequence of nodes being processed by
the calling xsl:apply-templates call.

Michael Kay