RE: [xsl] XML to PDF

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML to PDF
From: "Mark Wonsil" <wonsil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:33:35 -0400

> I'd like to do it from my own code, on-the-fly.

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

Project description

iText is a library that allows you to generate PDF files on the fly.

The iText classes are very useful for people who need to generate read-only,
platform independent documents containing text, lists, tables and images.
The library is especially useful in combination with Java(TM)
technology-based Servlets: The look and feel of HTML is browser dependent;
with iText and PDF you can control exactly how your servlet's output will
look.
iText requires JDK 1.2. It's available for free under a multiple license:
MPL and LGPL.

You can download iText using ANT, HTTP or CVS.