[xsl] Extra linefeed with FO Pagebreak

Subject: [xsl] Extra linefeed with FO Pagebreak
From: "XSL_chatr" <XSl_chatr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:26:04 +0100
Hello
I have written an FO File that has a condition that says print a new date in
a new page. The content of the rtf file has some information based on the
dates.
I did everything file (at least i thot i did) till i realized that there was
a carriage return at the start of the new page. I could not get rid of that
of my numerous trial and error methods.Also the way the date is displayed in
a different style.
I am using the JFOR for converting fo to rtf.
It would be of great help if you can please let me know where I am going
wrong. What I expect would be a file in which a new page doesnt start with a
carriage return.

Thanks

Thanks a lot in advance  again for your help.
Abi/Laura