[xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V4 #1421

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V4 #1421
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
>          <xsl:when test="action != ''">
>             <xsl:apply-templates select="action"/>
>          </xsl:when>
>That says that if any element has an action child that has a string
>value that is non empty then you do not copy the element but just
>process the action.

I've changed that to the following now:
<xsl:when test="action">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="action"/>
</xsl:when>

I was having some weird results with MSXSL, but everything seemed to be
generating fine with XML Spy's internal XSLT engine.

> <xsl:variable name="pathvalue" select="@path"/>

I've made this coding change as well.  I'm going to do some more
testing and see if I can inch my way closer to the desired output.
Thanks for the tips.

=====
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make
sense." - Tom Clancy