RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:02:21 -0300
Michael,

I have the code that follows.
In my machine I have IE 6.0, and MSXML 4.0.

1) Does the code that shows will not be able to be executed by, let say, Netscape or any other browser?
2) Does for instance a user of IE 6.0 be able to view the results and one of IE 4.0 not?
3) Which is the best approach to develop in a neutral environment that be accesible for everyone (or at least 90% of the www users, not an enterprise environment, where will be easy to install all the set up required)?
4) Why do we talk of different engines like Saxon, MS, etc.?

Claudio.