Re: [xsl] quick xpath question - using variable as attribute valu e?

Subject: Re: [xsl] quick xpath question - using variable as attribute valu e?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:24:26 +0100

> Please tell me where in your book (or any book!) it gives explanations or
> examples of how to actually APPLY this stuff as PART of a program.

XSLT _is_ a programming language, and the whole of Mike's book is about
that. What you didn't make clear (but a couple of us spotted eventually)
is that your question was not how to run Xpath or use XSLT but rather
how to write a string with Xpath syntax in some other language.
You didn't have a problem with XPath, you correctly gave the Xpath
expression that you wanted.
Your problem was using this other language (which I and probably many
others on the list don't use) to write the string 'Label' and you'd
were not writing out the quotes.

David