RE: [xsl] Forbidden with several xsl:attribute from xsl:apply-templates?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Forbidden with several xsl:attribute from xsl:apply-templates?
From: Americo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:33:02 +0100
Hi

I don't think that your problem resides in the <xsl:apply-templates>, not
directly anyway.
You have <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="..."/> in a template matching
a <p> element. So you'r changing mode in that element. You didn't show any
template matching <p> in your mode="elementselection", just a template
matching <h1>, so the default templates will be applyied and the text within
the <p> element will be put in the output. If that happens before your
<xsl:attribute> then you'll get your error message.
Check you templates in mode="elementselection" to see if any one of them are
displaying any text, including the default ones.

Hope this helps you