RE: [xsl] cookie not working inNetscape

Subject: RE: [xsl] cookie not working inNetscape
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:27:34 -0600

This should be entered in the Bugzilla database at mozilla.org.

> I would like to make clear that the reason
> why "Place the script inside the <body> tag,
> or otherwise re-write it so that it work in Netscape."
> and whether it is standard cording .

There's nothing wrong with using embedded script within the body of an HTML
document, although you can run into problems accessing forms and other parts
of the DOM because the script may execute before the document is fully
loaded; however, using an onload event should work, too, even when
generating output from XSLT.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |