RE: [xsl] Re: generate-id( ) not working

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: generate-id( ) not working
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:33:57 -0500
John,
I haven't taken a lot of time to look at your code, but maybe
what you want is to combine your apply-templates for targets into one.
I.e. replace this:

		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSString" mode="target" />
		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSDouble" mode="target" />
		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSInteger" mode="target" />
		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSBinary" mode="target" />
		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSBoolean" mode="target" />
		<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSDate" mode="target" />

with this:

	<xsl:apply-templates select="//HSString|//HSDouble|//HSInteger..etc."
		mode="target" />

or (the same thing, maybe more efficient)

	<xsl:apply-templates select="//*[self::HSString or self::HSDouble or ...]"
		mode="target" />

That way, all your targets will be output in document order, instead
of HSStrings first, then HSDoubles, etc.

Lars

> Thanks very much Lars. Your info was very helpful. I have a
> question again.
> If you see my output HTML, when i put down the targets of my

Did I miss something? I didn't find any output HTML in your message.