Re: Re: RE: [xsl] number total of page

Subject: Re: Re: RE: [xsl] number total of page
From: "Mike Haarman" <mhaarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:30:21 -0500
a,

It does work.

>From the tenor of your questions I gather you are using the readily available
stylesheets for Docbook rather than ones you've written yourself.  In which case
you should rather look at the documentation for those stylesheets.

You aren't getting an answer you can understand because you are working one
level up from the level this list is typically concerned with.

This mailing list is more likely to provide the help you need:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/

You can subscribe here:

hth,

Mike