[xsl] [OT] Tool for extracting Java Objects from xml.

Subject: [xsl] [OT] Tool for extracting Java Objects from xml.
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:01:22 +0200
Hi all,

In my effort to create a web site using only xml Documents as the data
sources I've come up against a bit of a snag and thought someone here may
have a solution.

I need to extract parts of an xml doc as strings and lists of strings using
XPath expressions. I've looked at JXPath, but that is only for using XPath
on Java objects. Does any one know of a tool/API that could take a
org.jdom.Document and allow me to do XPath work to get Objects back?

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,