Re: [xsl] generating unique Id and System date in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] generating unique Id and System date in XSL
From: "Anil" <anilj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:54:41 -0400
thnx Jeni for ur reply, how about calling the System.currentTimeMillis()
method in java, can i make that call from XSLT? Also, will generate-id
method give me a unique id everytime? i read somewhere it dosent. I need to
generate this id for a form.  So every time a new form is generated a new ID
should be generated.

thnx again!
Anil