[xsl] exslt date-time

Subject: [xsl] exslt date-time
From: "I-Lin Kuo" <ikuoikuo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:57:26 +0000
I'm trying to implement exslt date-time() function for the first time. I'm on xalan-j within cocoon.

My stylesheet is

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
               xmlns:date="http://exslt.org/dates-and-times";
               extension-element-prefixes="date">
<xsl:import href="exslt-date/date.date-time.xsl" />
<xsl:template match="/">
	<content>
		eat my dogfoo 24567
		<xsl:value-of select="date:date-time()"/>
		poo pooh
	</content>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

within the exslt-date directory I have the files date.js. date.date-time.xml, date.msxml.xsl, and date.date-time.xsl (I have a feeling that only the last one is necessary)

My output looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<content>eat my dogfoo 24567</content>

Not only does the date-time not get output, but whatever comes after it gets cut out.

I'd appreciate any help

I-Lin Kuo, Ann Arbor, MI
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5.0 Advanced Developer
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
Ann Arbor Java Users Group (www.aajug.org) SUN Top 25 JUG