AW: [xsl] paragraph indenting xsl:fo

Subject: AW: [xsl] paragraph indenting xsl:fo
From: Markus Abt <abt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:47:16 +0200
Hello xsl_chatr,

I can really not see from your mail what your target is. Your mail
software reformats the indents you want to show us...

But let me guess:

Use <fo:block start-indent="1cm"> to indent all lines in a paragraph:
   xxx
   xxx
   xxx

Use <fo:block text-indent="1cm"> to indent only the first line in a paragraph:
   xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Use <fo:block start-indent="1cm" text-indent="-1cm"> to indent all
but the first line in a paragraph:
xxxxx
   xxx
   xxx