Re: [xsl] Is there a free XSL stylesheet to convert HTML into XHTML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there a free XSL stylesheet to convert HTML into XHTML?
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:34:15 +0200
Lyakas Alexander wrote:

I am using Java API for XML processing, I store my HTML document in
Document object.
Then I use the default Transformer to dump the Document to output.
Unfortunately, what I get is HTML (some tags are not closed properly and
META
tag is in uppercase...)
I'd say these tags are properly not closed as per HTML syntax.

I would like to know if there is a stable XSL stylesheet, that I can use
to produce XHTML.
You can use XML output method in the interim transformation and htnl method in final output transformation.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog