[xsl] how pattern match in xsl:key works

Subject: [xsl] how pattern match in xsl:key works
From: "Greg Johnson" <gjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:20:03 -0400
quick questions:

if I have two "name" elements used in an XML doc, like:
<top>
<name>
<sender>
<name />
</sender>
</name>
</top>

and if I have an <xsl:key> element with match = "name",  then this will
match all "name" elements, but with match = "Sender/name", then this will
only match name elements that are a direct descendent of a "Sender" element.
Is this correct?

Also, if I was to have the following key created:

<xsl:key name='tp' match='top' use='top/name' />
<xsl:key name='tp' match='top' use='top/name/sender/name' />

then each "top" node would then be key'd on two indexes: the "top/name" key,
and the "top/name/sender/name" key, by virtue of this particular hierarchy.
Correct?