[xsl] Re: [meta] why post? [was] CSS

Subject: [xsl] Re: [meta] why post? [was] CSS
From: "Mike Haarman" <mhaarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:13:47 -0500
From: "Mike Brown" <mike@xxxxxxxx>

> point. It seemed like an innocuous suggestion, to me, since even if I had not
> correctly guessed what the original poster meant, making the suggestion
> to use xsl:comment to generate comments was sure to benefit *somebody*.

Precisely.

> It's becoming an increasingly rare event when I feel like helping anyone on
> this list anymore.

That is unfortunate.

> I concluded that
> the person doesn't deserve the assistance.

Whether or not the rubes, a&&hats and wankers that pollute any list deserve
assistance, there is a great, polite, silent majority that appreciate every
tidbit of insight that appears in a forum like this.  I've found your
contributions quite valuable, Mike.

Everybody's got a nit to pick, some of us are more neurotic than others, but
we're all here to learn.

Mike