Re: [xsl] Number of scans required ??

Subject: Re: [xsl] Number of scans required ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:40:30 -0400
Hi David,

Thanks a lot for replying.

Well i did n't anything wrong while i have written few lines in CAPS. Its just
because in my email interface i am not having power editing capabilities to
emphasize certain point. It was just for emphasizing few points. If
inadvertently it is offending someone I am extremely sorry for that.

If i got it properly, you mean to say that once i have written something in
the output file i can not come to the point to rewrite something again in the
same output file??  So the kind of output I want to obtain is impossible with
xsl ?

I hope i am not bothering you. Once again i m sorry if my editing offended
somebody.

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards
Dipesh