[xsl] Re: Re: Re: AW: AW: global variable and position() once more

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: AW: AW: global variable and position() once more
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:30:03 +0200
<fe.sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1062534935.3f54ff17c5c1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello again Dimitre:
> The following code gives me the error:
> "Error in XPath expression, function not in namespace"
> <xsl:variable name="vStructured"
> select="ext:node-set($vrtfStructured)"/>
> I tried supresisng the ext denoting the namespace, but again the error.
> tia
> Lizet

Hi Lizet,

The transformation works on any EXSLT-aware XSLT processor. In case you
don't have such you have read the documentation about and to use the
vendor-provided xxx:node-set() extension function, where the namespace-uri
and even the function name are vendor-specific.

To my knowledge, the following XSLT processors implement to a smaller or a
bigger extent EXSLT:

Saxon, XalanJ, XalanC, 4xslt, MS .Net xslTransform and MSXML4 (they require
additional installation for the EXSLT support), JD, xsltLib/xsltProc.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.