RE: [xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer

Subject: RE: [xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:10:08 -0500
Wendell
David

I looked up marker but was wondering how I could use XSL with markers to
change the value of a Marker based on the <chapter name = "xxx"> (the
attribute) that the content (of the page) to which the marker text is
being applied belongs to.

<Document>
<Header...></>
<Footer...></>
       <Chapter name = "Introduction">
       	<Section SHeading  = "Section1">
       		<Paragraph>..

>From what I gather marker is just a container from which one can
retrieve values and store them. But how can I do that "modification of
value" programmatically in XSL - depending on the value of the attribute
"name" in the Chapter element?

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx