Re: [xsl] parse an xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] parse an xml file
From: "M. David Peterson" <conners_dad@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 01:00:55 -0600
unfortunately I am unfamiliar with xerces...  I do seem to recall a method
that is part of the xalan framework that does the same thing but its been a
while, and it was something I read only in passing... im knee deep in the
.NET XSL and XML implementation and don't have the opportunity at the moment
to extend my knowledge base...

I do know there are a lot of xerces gurus out there an im sure when of them
will be able to help...

sorry!

M.