Re: [xsl] Building a Manual with XML/XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Building a Manual with XML/XSL
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ivan,
 Assuming you would have sub1, sub2 and sub3 as
maximum depth (i.e. 3) of *sub tags*, I suggest the
following XSL --

<xsl:for-each select="chapter">
  <xsl:for-each select="sub1">
    <h1><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></h1>
      <xsl:for-each select="para">
      </xsl:for-each>
      <xsl:for-each select="sub2">
      <h2><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></h2>
<xsl:for-each select="para">			  <p><xsl:value-of
select="."/></p>
        </xsl:for-each>
	<xsl:for-each select="sub3">
	  <h3><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></h3>
	    <xsl:for-each select="para">
	    </xsl:for-each>
	</xsl:for-each>
       </xsl:for-each>
   </xsl:for-each>
   <hr/>  <!-- you may write a horizontal line after
each chapter -->
</xsl:for-each>

If you have sub4, sub5 etc, you may nest more for-each
loops ..

Regards,
Mukul