Re: [xsl] Choice between Javascript/CSS:display:none and client-side XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Choice between Javascript/CSS:display:none and client-side XSLT
From: Cas Tuyn <Cas.Tuyn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:45:21 +0200
Manos,

Thanks for your pointer to Sarissa. I noticed it contained quite some
complicated code (for me anyway) and still required IE/Moz differences to be
coded around.

As I can control the browser on the Suns to be Mozilla (or actually it was
decided yesterday to go to Firebird 0.6.1 for smaller footprint), on the PC
side we have long been declaring we'll support W3C and users can use any
browser they like that supports it. Therefor I think I will choose method #1,
which can be one simple XML file that serves all browsers (I'm beyond browser
sniffing/customizing).

Seeing the speed of the collapsable menu demos, I think also #1 has a better
user experience.

Thanks,

Cas

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.