[xsl] Reference to a other xml or xsl in the main xsl sheet

Subject: [xsl] Reference to a other xml or xsl in the main xsl sheet
From: "Wilco Meijer" <wilco.meijer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:29:21 +0200
Hi,

I'm just starting using XSL, and it might be very easy, but I can't find a
solution for the next problem:

I'm using a xsl-stylesheet to do a transformation from one xml-file  to
another. Within these transformation I need to do a replacement, where for
example I need to replace the node-text "Holland"
(<Country>Holland</Country>) for the country-code "HO". Therefore I'm using
the <xsl:if...> statement. I do have this <xls:if...> statement in multiple
xls-files.
What I do want is one generic file (xml/xls) where I do have standing all of
my replacements standing. Within the xsl-file I do need a reference to this
"replacements-"file. This way, I only have to change one file if a new
country has to be added to the list.

Can anyone please help me out here, or at least give me some hints?

Thanks in advance,

Wilco Meijer