Re: [xsl] IE XSLT caching problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] IE XSLT caching problem
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
This behaviour is probably internal to IE.. I think
you can control caching in IE only from, Tools ->
Internet options -> Temporary Internet Files ->
Settings ..

You can try giving full URL of XSL at the line --
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/xsl/foo.xsl"?>

and see if caching for stylesheet works..

I guess you cannot control caching behaviour of IE,
beyond these things..

Regards,
Mukul