RE: [xsl] Re: Re: whats the best way to create and use values for lookup (key-value) such that you can loop through it with limits

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Re: whats the best way to create and use values for lookup (key-value) such that you can loop through it with limits
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:15:19 -0500
True.

The problem exists as a part of a bigger problem which is something I
cannot even think of posting at the moment.

But thanks to you and the other experts here I have been able to get a
feel for how I could "attempt" to approach this problem.

I shall get back on this one when my problem becomes more specific and
defined.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek Sanwal