RE: [xsl] Problem relocating nodes and then applying templates

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem relocating nodes and then applying templates
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:43:10 +0100
Sounds as if you're doing the right thing:

apply-templates select="//figure[@id="current()/@figures]"

(or using keys would be faster)

This will process the referenced figure, as a sort of subroutine, and
then return to continue where the processing left off, dealing with the
figureAnchor.

But it seems you've coded it wrong. The usual plea therefore - we can't
debug your code without seeing it.

Michael Kay