RE: [xsl] Replacing double quotes with XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Replacing double quotes with XSLT
From: "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.Koes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:01:51 -0400
Recursive template to do what you need.

<xsl:template name="escapeQuot">
    <xsl:param name="text"/>
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="contains($text, '&quot;')">
        <xsl:variable name="bufferBefore" select="substring-before($text,
'&quot;')"/>
        <xsl:variable name="newBuffer" select="substring-after($text,
'&quot;')"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="$bufferBefore"/><xsl:text>\"</xsl:text>
        <xsl:call-template name="escapeQuot">
          <xsl:with-param name="text" select="$newBuffer"/>
        </xsl:call-template>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:value-of select="$text"/>