AW: [xsl] Grouping question

Subject: AW: [xsl] Grouping question
From: "Zink, Juergen" <Juergen.Zink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:39:13 +0200
Hi Tristan,

for your simple problem I would suggest an iterative solution,
using foreach with variables without using keys.

  <xsl:template match="Tracklisting">
    <xsl:variable name="tracks" select="Track"/>
    <xsl:for-each select="$tracks">
      <xsl:variable name="pos" select="position()"/>
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="not(position() mod 2)">
                <xsl:value-of select="$tracks[$pos - 1]/Title"/></td>
                <xsl:value-of select="$tracks[$pos]/Title"/></td>
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:when test="$pos=last()">
                <xsl:value-of select="$tracks[$pos]/Title"/></td>
        </xsl:when>
      </xsl:choose>
    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:template>