RE: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO scaling embedded SVG

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO scaling embedded SVG
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:24:13 -0400
Thanks. It's always hard to know if a problem is a result of one's own inadequacies or of those of the tool, especially when you are new to something. I've looked at the link and the explanation is still a bit murky. Are they saying that I will have to change the dimensions in the SVG file itself and then not bother including the scaling attributes?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email