RE: [xsl] xsl:include needs absolute URI for javascript transform?

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include needs absolute URI for javascript transform?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:41:35 -0700
Hi,

Don't know if this will help or not, but I had a frustrating experience that
sounds similar - so HTH...

I had a similar problem using MSXML with XML Schemas that have
include/imports that GET from a linux server. After screaming and yelling at
my computer I checked the server logs and saw that MSXML (or IE) changes the
case. So if your filename is camelCased (like your myFile.xslt) and your
server is linux/unix, you may be sending myfile.xslt which does not exist on
the linux server (it has myFile.xslt - linux is case-sensitive, windows is
not).

But if your stuff works with a full URL, then it is probably something else.
I'll post this in case someone else comes across it...

Best,
-Rob