RE: [xsl] How can I return all urls in a string

Subject: RE: [xsl] How can I return all urls in a string
From: "Brian Benson" <bbenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:23:17 -0500
Of course, you're right.  Any url's that don't start with http:// or href
will be ignored.  What I want to do is take an xml file like this:

<document>
<longstring>for more information look here: http://url.com  for other
products look here: http://moreinformation.com  to see a review go here:
http://www.review.com.
</longstring>
</document>

and translate it into this:

<document>
     <url>http://url.com</url>
</document>

<document>
     <url>http://moreinformation.com</url>
</document>

<document>
     <url>http://www.review.com</url>
</document>

Thanks

                      "Michael Kay"
                      <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>                   To:       <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:  RE: [xsl] How can I return all urls in a string
                      rrytech.com

                      09/28/2003 04:15 PM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

Please try to explain you question more clearly. What are you trying to
do? What do you mean "Obviously I know the url will start with 'http://'
- how do you know this? (Many URLs do not start with this string).

Michael Kay