RE: [xsl] Handling Mixed Child Elements and Text() Nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Handling Mixed Child Elements and Text() Nodes
From: Americo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:03:11 +0100
Hi

That's true. I've tested the code with msxml3, saxon and xalan and only
saxon displayed

But differences doesn't stop here, in saxon and msxml I get
But with xalan I get

Regarding to the body_subhead case, on the template named d1 change the
<xsl:otherwise> like this:
Before:
      <xsl:otherwise>
          <xsl:value-of select="$s"/>
After:
      <xsl:otherwise>
          <xsl:if test="$s"><xsl:value-of select="$s"/></xsl:if>

This will make msxml and xalan to display

Regards,
Americo Albuquerque