Re: [xsl] XSLT Problem - Case Conversion

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Problem - Case Conversion
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 04:34:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Saurabh,
 XSLT 1.0 does not have toupper() or tolower()
functions.. But I think this problem may be solved by
the XSL --

<xsl:for-each select="struct/var">
   <xsl:if test="@name = 'STATUS'">
     Status  <xsl:value-of select="string" />
   </xsl:if>
   <xsl:if test="@name = 'STATUSCODE'">
     Statuscode <xsl:value-of select="string" />
   </xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>

Regards,
Mukul